Good Friday Remixed Good Friday Remixed

Would click "Become Fan" on FB once more.

I'm not a fan of your work for nothing. You proved yourself once again. Amazing style and fluid animation.

notnath responds:

i have a fan page, what? but thanks

Heptagon n' Decagon Heptagon n' Decagon

Oh wow...

That was epic. Yours and Stamper's is the best I gotta admit. The only downside is the popping of a sound on one or two occasions but otherwise -- very dramatic.

AlmightyHans responds:

yeah i didn't realize the popping until i submitted it. i was drunk when i made this.

RWD : Yo-Tawm RWD : Yo-Tawm

W00t?

I think you accidentaly pulled Jerry Jackson instead of Yotam :D

AlmightyHans responds:

no :P

Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School

Meh...

You should definitely learn how to use easing. It's too robotic the way it is right now. Also, why bitmaps? For a sex sim, not too bad.

MindFeed MindFeed

Awesome quiz.

This was really good. The music, the ambience and the feeling that I'm actually communicating with a computer were spot on. I'd prefer some other font (DOS font would be awesome) but it was good nonetheless. I just haven't figured out what my score actually means. Still, it was good fun.

Insurgo Insurgo

Excellent physics!

Kinda like Tower of Goo but great non the less.

VoidSkipper responds:

I really must play this tower of goo game, I never actually heard of it before I released Insurgo. I'm glad it didn't disappoint in comparison.

Pico's School (Photo) Pico's School (Photo)

Perfect.

If you'd put some molotovs next to Darnell, this would be perfect but fuck it, it's perfect as it is.

brycemilburn responds:

Cute taxi Cute taxi

Definitely cute!

That's some heavy cuteness you got there. Makes me want to try Google Sketchup.

Kenney responds:

It's really easy, probably easiest for making some quick 3D models out there. Don't try to do curves though, just square things.